Fairlook Lotion is blended of purely safe herbal and ayurvedic ingredients for nourishing the skin.
It can be used by men, women & teens of all ages.
Why thousands of customers like you, choose Fair Look?
- 100% Natural Ingredients, so no side effects.
- Safe for all Skin Types.
- GMP certified a high-quality product.
- Can be used on body parts.
- No need for any additional expensive skin care.
FAIR LOOK is a registered Brand under the Trademark Number 1352830. Be aware of buying fake and duplicate products from any other unauthorized sellers. Our products are available only on these given websites and below mention contact numbers.
Contact Numbers : 9222220003 / 9222220004
Loyal Long Term use can help in getting desired skin
Fair Look can be applied to any exposed parts of the body primarily-legs, arms, neck and face. It is very beneficial to remove sun-tan, stubborn pimple marks to give a radiating glow on your skin.
Fair look contains effective and natural Ayurveda herbs that reduce MELANIN, the main reason for dark skin. hence works from outside bring fair and glowing skin outside.
Herbs in Fair Look
Turmeric / Haldi
Exfoliation, Blackheads, Blemishes, Anti-septic.
Pigmentation, Freckles, Discoloration
Sandalwood / Chandan
Hydration, Cooling agent, Tan
Anti bacterial, Pimples, Acne
Anti Microbial, Dark Spots, Blemishes
Skin Firmness,Lightening agent
Smoothening, Rashes, Dead skin removal
Anti-fungal, Tightens pores, Glow
Pigmentation, Scars, Dryness
How to Use
How to apply Fair Look for best results?
- Clean your face with a cotton ball dipped in Rosewater.
- Mix 2 parts of raw Tomato juice with 1 part of Fair Look Lotion.
- Once blended thoroughly, apply the lotion over face and neck. Wait for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- For best results apply the lotion twice a day.
- Test the lotion on your hand before applying on face.
- It is not recommended for people with allergic skin.
- The Product is not recommended for pregnant ladies and children below 12 years
- Store in cool & dark place.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children